I have been following the Minnesota Senate race for the last few weeks. Well, I guess it is actually months now. It has certainly been a long process, but it is really hard to complain too much about that, since they have been following procedures that need to take into account millions of votes.
There has not really been much on the court procedures the last few weeks, with most media having moved on from the election after Obama’s inauguration. But the one place I have been seeing some very good coverage is at Talking Points Memo.
To be fair, other new sites have articles on Minnesota as well. Both Politico and Huffington Post have articles on occasion. But only when something very distinctive happens. The day to day coverage at TPM helps keep the other articles in perspective. It is too bad that other places do not provide that kind of coverage for more stories.
- Political Ramblings
- A Sad Failure of Principles?
- Let him decide...
- Minnesota Senate Race is slowly coming to a conclusion
- Incoming Senators
- How can Obama stand it?
- Franken Stealing the Election?
- The Obama Era Starts
- A Week of Politics
- The Change We Need from Obama
- I was wrong about the definition of bi-partisan
- Politics are strange.
- Jobs and the GOP
- Jindal didn't go over so well
- Closing arguments on the way
- Earmark, earmark, who has an earmark?
- Some bias from the Washington Post
- Europe on Obama
- Healthcare Crisis?
- Open Letter to the President